At Southerns we understand that if a problem at work arises, the negative effects upon you and your family’s emotional and financial status can be difficult to bear.
Our experienced specialist solicitors are on hand to offer prompt, friendly yet professional advice and assistance required to resolve any employment law issues you may encounter.
Our areas of expertise include:-
- Compromise Agreements/Severance Agreements/Termination Packages
- Unfair Dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Redundancy/Lay off and Short time Working
- Bullying and Harassment
- Disciplinary Hearings/Misconduct and Capability Issues
- Contracts of Employment/Directors Service Level Agreements
- Breach of Contract
- Variations to Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Unlawful Deduction of Wages
- Discrimination (Age, Disability, Race, Religion, Sex and Sexual Orientation)
- Maternity Leave/Paternity Leave/Parental Leave/Adoption Leave/Leave for Dependants
- Flexible Working
- Transfer of Undertakings Regulations (TUPE Regulations)
- Claims within the Employment Tribunal and all aspects of Representation
In order to provide you with the best possible employment law solution and service, we will ensure that all possible funding arrangements are explored with you from the outset. Available funding may include Legal Expenses Insurance which may be attached to your home or motor policy, Contingency Fee Agreements (“No Win, No Fee”), Deferred Fee Agreements or Fixed Fee Agreements.
For an initial consultation with a member of our team, please contact us on Burnley: 01282 422711, Blackpool: 01253 922123 or Manchester/Cheshire: 0161 3595730 . Alternatively email a member of the team directly.