Accidents at Work
When you go to work, your employer has to ensure that they protect your health and safety. Employers are legally required to ensure your workplace is safe, and to ensure that the work you are doing is safe.
If you are unfortunate enough to suffer an accident at work, you could make a personal injury claim for compensation.
Accidents at Work claims can include:
- Faulty equipment
- Inadequate training
- Defective machinery or dangerous machinery
- Slips or trips on dangerous or defective surfaces
- Slips and trips on debris on work surfaces in the workplace
- Construction Industry accidents causing injury
- Exposure to harmful and dangerous substances
- Injuries involving incorrect lifting or manual handling
- Injury caused to employees caused by violent attacks by patients or customers
Far too many people suffer from accidents at work every year. And while some of the injuries are minor, others can have serious consequences, such as, long periods of absence from work, financial and emotional strain, death or catastrophic injuries such as permanent disability.
The Health and Safety Executive try to prevent death, injury and ill health to those at work and those affected by work activities. However in some circumstances this is not possible and accidents can happen to you because of somebody else’s fault.
Why choose Southerns Solicitors?
We have been fighting for people like you who have been injured at work and obtaining compensation and rehabilitation due to the injuries sustained. We care about your needs.
We ensure you access to professionals who have experience in dealing with accidents at work. Your needs are always at the forefront of our mind.
We will aim to recover for you all your losses which can include the following:
- Loss of earnings
- Care claim – for people who have looked after you
- Aids and Equipment which you may need
- Medication costs
- Physio or other medical treatment costs caused by the accident
- Travelling expenses
Please contact our personal injury team if you wish to discuss a claim on 01282 422711, complete our online claim form or email a member of the personal injury team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org