If you have been injured in a cycling accident, you should contact our specialist litigation team to deal with the claim for you. Cycling accidents can happen anywhere and can include:-
• Travelling to and from work
• Being out on a cycle ride
• Potholes in the road that had not been repaired
• By defective roads
• By defective vehicles
• By bicycles not being repaired properly by cycle manufacturers and accidents occurring.
We understand that if you are involved in a cycling accident then you will want compensating and rehabilitating as soon as possible.
Our litigation team will ensure that we obtain you the compensation and rehabilitation you need.
Cycling accidents can be caused due to a number of reasons such as:-
• A driver turning into the path of a cyclist
• A motorist opening the door of a vehicle into the cyclist’s path
• Failure to see the cyclist
• Road defects and potholes
• Idiotic driving by a motorist.
Our litigation team are aware of the highway code and what it says about how cyclists should ride and how motorists should drive their vehicles.
If you are involved in a cycling accident our litigation team will obtain you compensation to include:-
• Compensation for your injury
• Damage to any clothing or cycling kit
• Damage to any accessories on your bike
• Medical costs
• Travelling costs
• Damage to your cycle
• Loss of earnings
• Care and assistance given to you
• Loss of enjoyment of a holiday.
These are just some of the losses that we will claim for you if they have been incurred in your accident.
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY COMPENSATION CLAIM?
When pursuing a claim for personal injury, our litigation team will deal with the claim on a No Win, No Fee Agreement basis.
We will discuss though at our initial meeting all funding options with you.
If you have been involved in a cycling accident then please contact our litigation team by calling 01282 422711, completing our online Claim Form or emailing a member of the litigation team directly on email@example.com.