If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident our litigation team have the experience to deal with the claim for you. We will deal with your claim on a No Win, No Fee basis.
Our litigation team will obtain you the compensation and rehabilitation you deserve.
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident then contact our litigation team.
We understand that many motorcyclists are enthusiasts and motorcycling is a beloved pastime of theirs.
There are many motorcycles on the roads in England and Wales and there are thousands of accidents caused with motorcycles each year. If you are injured in a motorcycling accident then it is likely you will suffer serious injuries. Those injuries can range from the following:-
• Skeletal injuries such as fractures or breaks to bones.
• Spinal injuries. When motorcyclists are involved in accident, they can suffer damage to themselves which will have a life changing effect upon you. Our specialist team have experience in dealing with spinal injuries.
• Brain injuries. If you are a motorcyclist then you could have a forceful blow caused to your head which causes you damage to the brain which can result in damage to your sight, sense of smell, affect your motor skills in that you do not respond to pain or noxious stimuli, you are unable to follow simple commands, you use inappropriate words, you do not know where you are and who you are with due to disorientation.
• Soft tissue injuries. These are the minor injuries that can be caused to you such as abrasions, bruising, cuts, ligament damage.
• Burn injuries. In certain motorcycling accidents then burn injuries.
• Psychological injuries. Being involved in a road traffic accident can cause you to be anxious when travelling again in a vehicle or on a motorcycle. You may suffer post traumatic stress disorder.
• Fatal injuries. A fatal injury can be caused due to the overall number of injuries. These are the least common form of any injury.
The litigation team understand how the injuries are caused, what caused them and how the accident is not always the responsibility of the motorcyclist.
When you bring a claim it is very important to decide who the claim is to be funded. Our litigation team deal with the claim on a No Win, No Fee Agreement basis.
At our initial meeting we will discuss funding options with you.
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident then please contact our litigation team on 01282 422711, complete our online Claim Form or email a member of the litigation team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.