Product Defect Claims
Over the last few years defective products have resulted in people suffering personal injuries. This is one of the growing areas of personal injury law.
Examples where products have affected people and have been pursued by us, are as follows:
- Injuries caused by a defective fridge causing a house fire and personal injury.
- Burn marks caused by the incorrect use of flammable retardant on sofas.
- Injuries caused by defective appliances.
- Injuries to children as a result of playing with toys.
- Injuries to the hair and scalp caused by defective hair dressing products or the use of incorrect products in salons.
- Injuries and medicinal conditions caused by the wrong administration of products
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY COMPENSATION CLAIM?
When you bring a claim it is very important you decide how the claim is to be funded.
When pursuing a claim for personal injury, the majority of claims are dealt with on a No Win, No Fee Agreement basis.
You may have existing insurance policies with your household insurance or other insurance policies. Please let us have the full contact details of your insurers including policy number and insurer so we can discuss your claim with them and they can advise whether they will fund the claim for you through ourselves.
We will discuss the funding with you at our initial meeting.
Please contact our personal injury team if you wish to discuss a claim on 01282 422711 or complete our online claim form or email a member of the personal injury team directly on email@example.com