Southerns Solicitors can advise individuals and organisations who are at risk of investigation and / or prosecution from their regulatory body.
At Southerns, we understand that these bodies have the power to investigate professionals and businesses if there is reason to believe any regulation / legislation has been breached.
The consequences of any allegation or accusation made can impact significantly upon an individual or upon a business and we are able to provide expertise and support to you. We advise those affected to seek support as soon as you have confirmation that proceedings have been made against you, or if you are expecting an investigation. We want to be in a position to act and mitigate any complaint as quickly as possible to provide you with the peace of mind you deserve.
Our main areas of expertise include:-
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) enforcement action
- Environmental Law prosecutions
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- General Dental Council (GDC)
- Health & Safety Investigations
- Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal (SDT) including contested hearings
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA) investigations including inspections, interviews with SRA and representations to the Adjudicator