We understand the importance of regional commerce and industry. We are uniquely placed to offer specialist corporate services to local and national concerns, from start up enterprises to long established businesses. We are able to offer advice and assistance on a full range of corporate and commercial issues.
Our commercial/corporate team offers expertise from locally based solicitors at competitive prices. Our team of lawyers have a genuine interest in our clients and the businesses that they run. Our aim is to provide clear and practical advice that is in the best interests of your business and which takes account of both the law and your own commercial considerations. We pride ourselves on our pragmatic approach to our corporate transactional work.
We act for a wide range of businesses and corporate clients, from sole traders and partnerships to private limited companies and public limited companies. We are able to provide fast, effective advice, assistance and support on a full range of corporate and commercial services, including:-
- business/partnership start-up advice and company formations
- incorporations of charities
- advice on business exit strategy for family-owned businesses
- acquisitions and disposals of businesses
- company restructuring
- company demergers or hive-offs
- company share buy-backs
- company share sales and purchases
- shareholder agreements and cross-option agreements
- partnership agreements
- joint venture agreements
- advice on equity investment
- management buy-out and management buy-ins
- finance agreements including legal charges, loan agreements and guarantees
- independent legal advice on bank guarantees
- manufacturing and distribution agreements, agency agreements and all general commercial agreements including terms and conditions
- franchise agreements
- advice on intellectual property, data protection, IT and e-commerce contracts
- general advice on company law matters and company governance
- drafting of articles of associations and other constitutional changes
For an initial consultation with a member of our team, please contact us on Burnley:01282 422711, Blackpool:01253 922123, London: 0203 0969250, Manchester/Cheshire: 0161 3595730 or email a member of the team directly.