At Southerns we understand that your workforce can be your business’ greatest asset yet, the red tape and minefield that is Employment Legislation can result in human resources issues being seen as overly complicated, time consuming and a distraction from your day to day business.
Our experienced specialist solicitors are on hand to offer prompt, friendly yet professional advice and assistance required to resolve any employment law issues you may encounter, by offering practical solutions which take account of your commercial considerations.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Compromise Agreements/Severance Agreements/Termination Packages.
- Redundancy/Lay off and Short time Working.
- Grievances, Policies and Procedures.
- Bullying and Harassment, Policies and Procedures.
- Disciplinary Hearings/Misconduct and Capability Issues, Policies and Procedures.
- Contracts of Employment/Directors Service Level Agreements, Policies and Procedures.
- Breach of Contract.
- Variations to Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- Restrictive Covenants, Post-Termination restrictions and Confidentiality, Policies and Procedure.
- Deduction of Wages.
- Discrimination (Age, Disability, Race, Religion, Sex and Sexual Orientation).
- Maternity Leave/Paternity Leave/Parental Leave/Adoption Leave/Leave for Dependants.
- Flexible Working.
- Transfer of Undertakings Regulations (TUPE Regulations).
- Working Time Regulations.
- Retirement issues and Procedure.
- All aspects of Representation in Responding to Claims within the Employment Tribunal.
In order to provide you with the best possible employment law solution and service, we are keen to explore the best possible advice and funding arrangement available for your business’s cash flow from the outset. Therefore, you may wish to take advantage of the ‘Southerns Employer Protection Scheme and Helpline’.
The Southerns Employer Protection Scheme and Helpline provides:
- A direct unlimited employment law advice helpline for a fixed annual fee (to assist your business’ cash flow).
- ‘Face to Face’ meetings if you prefer, either, at your premises or at our premises.
- A Free employment law ‘Health Check’ on your business.
- The ability to insure against claims with a tailored employment law insurance policy which will cover your legal costs and any award made in the event of an Employment Tribunal claim made by an employee.
- The ability to quickly access advice and practical solutions to avoid Employment Tribunal claims.
- A flexible scheme where you choose the options to best suit your business’ advisory and budgetary requirements.
For an initial consultation with a member of our team, please contact us on Burnley:01282 422711 or Blackpool:01253 922123. Alternatively email a member of the team directly.