Southerns offers a full range of legal services to both commercial and individual clients throughout England and Wales.
We are committed to professionalism and providing outstanding client care and have been awarded Lexcel accreditation, the Law Society’s international practice management standard and have Investor in People status, demonstrating our commitment to standards of excellence.
Our specialist lawyers are ready to assist you from one of our offices or at a convenient location to you by arrangement.
We have specialist teams practicing in the following work areas:
Corporate / Commercial
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Abuse Claims
- Actions Against Public Authorities
- Claims and Disputes / Civil Litigation
- Cyber Crime
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Employment Law
- Family Law / Divorce
- Medical Negligence
- Mental Capacity & Court of Protection
- Mental Health Law & Mental Health Tribunals
- Motoring & Driving Offences
- Personal Injury
- Wills, Probate & Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Professional Regulation & Discipline
- Residential Conveyancing & Property
- VIP, Sport and Media