Our specialist team are highly experienced in providing advice and assistance in relation to potential claims against the Police and other Public Authorities (such as; the Prison Service, Local Authorities and Social Services). We are proud to be one of a limited number of law firms in England and Wales to hold the Legal Services Commission Specialist Quality Mark in this area.
We Provide Specialist Advice and Assistance in The Following Areas:-
- Police Complaints (Local and IPCC)
- Human Rights breaches
- Assault by police officers
- Wrongful arrest and unlawful imprisonment
- Unlawful detention arising from incorrect section papers
- Malicious prosecution
- Misfeasance in public office
- Death in custody
- Representation at Inquests
- Failings in provision of care by social service
- Injury caused whilst in Prison
We are able to offer free legal advice through legal aid funding in a range of cases. However, if legal aid funding is not available then we are able to discuss alternative funding options. Our team will be able to provide initial advice regarding funding at no cost to you.