Our specialist team will be able to offer you practical advice and an objective opinion in relation to your claim or dispute and we will always consider whether the issue can be resolved without the need for litigation, for example by Mediation or Alternative Dispute Resolution, which are processes and techniques that act as a means for disagreeing parties to come to an agreement, without the need for court proceedings or a hearing in front of a Judge.
If litigation is the only option, you can be confident that we have the expertise and experience of litigating in all forums including the County Court, Chancery Court, High Court, the Retail Valuation Tribunal and in cases dealt with by the Land Registry Adjudicator.
We have experience in dealing with a variety of cases from small claims to complex multi million pound disputes. We appreciate that such matters can be daunting to deal with and our aim is to help you through each step of the process. We can offer assistance in a wide range of matters, including:-
- Recovery of deposits from your landlord
- Wills and inheritance disputes
- Claims against executors and trustees
- Claims relating to property and land
- Neighbour and boundary disputes
- Rights of way
- Claims relating to easements and covenants
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Recovering outstanding debts
- Contractual issues
- Consumer Contracts relating to the supply of goods or services
- Enforcement of County Court judgments
- Claims against medical, legal and other professionals in relation to bad advice.