At Southerns our expert team of Employment Law Solicitors are on hand to help you or your business when a problem at work arises. To discuss your circumstances and to find out how we can help, please call us on 01282 422711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our experienced specialist solicitors are on hand to offer prompt, friendly yet professional advice and assistance required to resolve any employment law issues you may encounter.
Areas of Employment Law:
- Breach of Contract
- Bullying and Harassment
- Contracts of Employment
- Disciplinary Hearings (Misconduct and Capability Issues)
- Directors Service Level Agreements
- Discrimination (Age, Disability, Race, Religion, Sex and Sexual Orientation)
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Equal Pay Claim
- Flexible Working
- Maternity Leave / Paternity Leave / Parental Leave / Adoption Leave / Leave for Dependants
- Redundancy / Lay off and Short time Working
- Restrictive Covenants
- Settlement Agreements (Compromise Agreements)
- Termination Packages
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings Regulations)
- Unfair Dismissal
- Unlawful Deduction of Wages
- Variations to Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Wrongful Dismissal
Employers & Employees
We advise both employees and employers in their legal rights and can assist in all aspects of employment law. We will explain to you, your legal rights, the options available and where appropriate, what action to take.
Funding & Fees
In order to provide you with the best possible employment law solution and service, we will ensure that all possible funding arrangements are explored with you from the outset. Available funding may include Legal Expenses Insurance which may be attached to your home or motor policy, Contingency Fee Agreements (“No Win, No Fee”), Deferred Fee Agreements or Fixed Fee Agreements.
Why Choose Southerns
At Southerns Solicitors we understand how stressful an employment related situation can be on you or your business and potentially your family life. Our specialist team has extensive knowledge of employment law and will help support you all the way to the conclusion of the matter.
We can assist wherever you are based, but we also have offices in Burnley, Blackburn, Blackpool, Cheadle and Sutton Coldfield.