At Southerns, we are able to assist you in all aspects of motoring and driving offences and we understand the implications that could result to you if you are at risk of losing your liberty or your driving licence.
We will be able to provide you with legal assistance on an hourly rate or a fixed fee basis to suit your needs.
We can assist you in relation to the following types of cases: r representation to clients in the following cases:-
Careless and / or dangerous driving matters
- Drink driving and failure to provide a specimen
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Exceptional hardship arguments
- Failure to provide driver information (section 172 notices)
- Offences involving use of your mobile telephone
- Special reasons and licence revocation
- Speeding offences
Southerns will work with you to minimise the risks that you may face and will provide advice on merits throughout for you.