At Southerns Solicitors we understand that no two cases are the same and that each client should be treated as an individual. Our specialist team has extensive knowledge when it comes to proving that your injuries were sustained through no fault of your own. We know how to maximise the compensation for your injuries and we work with a large network of medical experts and rehabilitation providers to ensure you receive the best quality of care and assistance to aid you in your recovery.
We have offices based in Burnley, Blackburn, Blackpool, Manchester & Cheshire and Birmingham & West Midlands but we represent clients from all over England and Wales
Why choose Southerns:
– Our personal injury specialists pride themselves on being approachable and meeting the individual needs of their clients. We know the law but will not over complicate the claims process as we appreciate that making a claim can be quite a daunting experience for some people.
– Most of our claims work on a “No Win, No Fee” basis which means that if your claim is not successful then there will be no cost to you for the work carried out (provided you stick to the terms of the agreement). If your claim is successful, then on the majority of cases we cap the maximum deduction at 25% however this only applies to your injury award and past losses. So if, for example, you had any loss of earnings as a result of your accident then you would keep this amount in full as the aim is to put you back in the same position you were before the accident.
– We specialise in all areas of law so if you start your personal injury claim with us and other issues arise as a result of that claim, we have the legal expertise in-house to advise you. For example, if you have an accident at work and find your employers are treating you unfairly as a result of bringing a claim, we have Employment Specialists on hand to assist you.
– We have significant experience in undertaking serious and complex injury claims and will assist you through the process every step of the way.
Types of Claims:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents at Work
- Tripping/Slipping Accidents
- Medical Negligence